The Appartement Violet, measuring just over 65m▓, is on the two upper floors of the Maison de l'Eau.
It has an attractive high ceiling and the large picture window in the middle of the living area is an interesting feature.
Stylish wooden furniture has been chosen to complement the original beams of the old stable and attractive modern furnishings complete the look.
The beautiful colours of the wood are enhanced by the use of lilac and blue shades to create a warm and cosy atmosphere.
The brightly-lit main room houses a modern kitchen, complete with: dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob, fridge, coffee machine as well as cooking utensils and crockery for six people.
A central dining-table provides ample space to linger over a meal or just sit and relax.
Also in the main room is a sofa where you can sit and enjoy great views of the fields and the forest opposite or, if you prefer, watch the flat-screen TV with cable channels such as TNT.
The apartment has genuine red oak parquet flooring and underfloor heating throughout.
The bathroom is fully tiled, has a window for natural light and comprises a toilet, washbasin and Italian shower.
The separate bedroom has a double and a single bed, both with luxurious foam mattresses for a great night's sleep.
In warmer weather, you may be tempted out onto the furnished terrace, either to eat or just enjoy a coffee in the fresh air.
- approx. 65 m▓, underfloor heating, real wood parquet floor, Swedish wood stove
- kitchen: ceramic hob, dishwasher, oven, sink unit, fridge, crockery, pots and pans and a coffee machine
- living-room: TV, sofa, dining-table, 6 chairs
- bathroom: toilet, washbasin, Italian shower, window, heating
- bedroom: double bed, single bed
- no. of people: maximum occupancy 5 persons, 3 beds available (if more than three guests there is a bedroom with a bathroom in the annexe)
- comments: no smoking, no pets