The ground floor of the main house (the Maison Forestiere) is where you will find the Appartement Forestier, decorated with every attention to detail.
The welcoming main room comprises the kitchen, a pull-out couch and an attractive dining-area and, if the weather's miserable, there is a selection of books as well as a TV and stereo to keep you entertained.
The apartment, tiled with natural stones throughout, has underfloor heating and a round iron stove to provide cosy warmth.
The kitchen is equipped with everything you could possibly need, including: fridge, oven, ceramic hob, coffee machine, cooking utensils and crockery for four people.
The bathroom comprises a shower, toilet and washbasin.
Running the whole length of the apartment is an extensive paved terrace with a bright yellow sun-canopy and comfortable furniture - a lovely place to sit and enjoy an al fresco breakfast or enjoy the fresh air with a good book.
At the rear of the apartment is a separate bedroom with a double bed.
- approx. 39m², underfloor heating, round iron stove
- kitchen: ceramic hob, oven, sink unit, fridge, crockery, pots and pans and a coffee machine
- living-room: TV, stereo, sofa, dining-table, 4 chairs
- bathroom: toilet, washbasin, shower
- bedroom: double bed
- no. of people: sleeps 2
- comments: no smoking, pets by prior arrangement